Skin related problems like acne marks, wrinkles and pigmentations are always a major cause of worry for many people. To get rid of skin problems, people often use ineffective beauty products and go for costly medical surgeries. In fact, both these remedies cannot guarantee a 100 percent cure. This is when people begin to look for the best and the most effective treatment for all skin related troubles. Luckily, today we have titanium microneedle rollers such as the Micro Needle Magic at our service.
Specifications of Micro Needle Magic roller kit
- One salon use microneedle roller
- 540 microneedle per derma roller
- 540 derma roller skin rejuvenation
- Needle size: 0.2mm/0.25 mm/0.3mm/0.5mm/0.75mm/1.0mm/1.5mm/2.0mm/2.5mm/3.0mm
- Number of needles: 9 disks x 60 needles = 540 needles
- Material used: Titanium alloy
- Roller material: PC + ABS
- Packing Size: Cartoon Box 33*34*35, Total 50 Pcs
Titanium microneedle treatment is done using a knead rod that is inbuilt with minuscule titanium alloy needles. The roller should be used regularly on the areas of skin that need treatment. The roller can puncture almost 250,000 micro vessels on the skin’s epidermis in just 5 minutes. This will in turn promote collagen production in the skin that helps in the rejuvenation of skin cells by replacing dead cells.
In addition to that, regular usage of the roller will make skin softer and will let topical skin lotions and creams to be more effective on affected areas. This is exactly how the device works to keep all skin related problems at bay.
- Scar removal includes pimple scar treatment and removal
- Very effective in stretch mark removal
- Anti ageing
- Anti wrinkle treatment
- Cellulite removal/Cellulite treatment
- Hair restoration/hair loss treatment
- Hyper skin pigmentation treatment
Why is titanium microneedle roller more effective?
In fact, titanium microneedle roller is much superior to all other rollers in many ways. One of the major reasons is that the microneedle roller has extra needles per head. The roller has 540 minute and sharp needles per roller head, when compared to the conventional skin roller that has got only less than 200 needles per roller head. Advantage of having more needles is that there will be more penetrations in less time.
The thickness of the needle is only 0.20 mm when compared to the normal needle thickness that is 0.25mm. Due to lesser thickness of needles, the therapy will not be painful like other needle treatments.
Are you a person who is worried about skin problems? Then start using derma roller therapy and get fresh and younger looking skin at the earliest!